5135 County Road 868 Brazoria, TX 77422 Get directions
- MLS# 103992198
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 13 Days Ago
Unlimited Possibilities for this 6 acre tract. No Restrictions. Recently Developed for 3 RV's. Improvements include running underground electric service, community water tap , Aerobic septic system - which can handle additional hookups. 20 Loads of base material was brought in to form a parking & turn around area. The Property is partly fenced. At the back of the property is a 3 stall pole barn. (tractor & equipment not included).Survey is on line for your review.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Back Dimension: 355
- Lot Front Dimension: 200
- Lot Improvements: Cleared
- Lot Left Dimension: 855
- Lot Right Dimension: 576
- Lot Use: Mobile Home, Single-Family
- Lot Description: Level,Open
- Elementary School: SWEENY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School: SWEENY JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- High School: SWEENY HIGH SCHOOL
- School District: 51 - Sweeny
Other Property Info
- Gas: Gas Not Available
- Subdivision: Bernard Acres
- County: Brazoria
- Parcel Number: 0002-0018-106
- Directions: Take Hwy 36 South of Brazoria, Turn Rt on FM 2611. Cross the San Bernard River, approx 1/4 mile down take a Left on FM 2918. Travel Approx 2 miles to CR 868 - Look for the Bernard Acres Sign , turn Left, the property is on the Left .
- Area: 5
- Road Surface: Dirt, Gravel
|5||Sweeny Elementary School||PK-5||13.4 mi|
|6||Sweeny J High School||6-8||13.4 mi|
|4||Sweeny High School||9-12||13.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 5135 County Road 868
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.